Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Maze Runner

The Maze Runner Summary

Sanjana Nath
        This week I finished the book I was reading. In general, I thought The Maze Runner was an intriguing book. It left me very suspicious of certain characters and kept me interested throughout the book. I rarely ever found myself bored with the book and I always wanted to read more. I won't give out any spoilers because I hate them myself, but as a whole, I really enjoyed the book :)
       One thing I didn't really like about the book was how suddenly it ended. It was like the rest of the book- left me wanting to read more. However, I didn't like how the book ended like that. It didn't give very much closure at all. Although that was a very minor thing. For the most part, the book was amazing.
       I plan on reading the next book of the series next because I really want to know what happens to Thomas and his friends! Throughout the book, the author made me feel as if I was there with the characters, experiencing the same adventures they were. It was very well-written. There was so much suspense, as I have said several times before, and the way The Glades is portrayed is very unique.
Above you can see an image of Thomas, the main character of the novel. This is how he portrayed in the film. I actually really appreciated the actor choice (Dylan O'Brien) because I believe that he is a talented actor and would be able to play Thomas well.

      

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the book. I was also very intrigued by the book and wonder what happened to Thomas next, however I've been reluctant to read the next few books based on what I've heard from people who have read them. Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Sanjana! Your blog just helped this book move it's way up on my "must read" list and nice summary!

    ReplyDelete